A Flashing Pattern is the type of strobing or flashing effect the light uses. Each of the 5 modes on the ePoi has 4 distinct flashing patterns to choose from. You can see them all in the chart below.
By default, each mode is set to the left-most flashing pattern. Here is how to change to any other flashing pattern in its row.
- With the light ON, click until you see the mode you want to edit.
- Hold the button until the light flashes BLUE, then release.
- Click to explore your 4 flashing pattern options for that mode.
- Move the light to see a live preview of how the flashing pattern will look in that mode.
- To select a flashing pattern, hold the button until the light turns off. Then release.