1. Set your Orbite X3 on a flat surface. Use the included Phillips- head screwdriver to turn the 2 screws on top of your orbit (Left= loose, Right= tight). Set the screws aside in a safe place.
2. Pull off the top of the orbit and remove the 4 microlights.
3. Slide the 2 circular batteries out of the bottom of each microlight.
4. Replace each microlight (2) 1620 Batteries, with logo sides facing the battery arm.
5. Place the microlights back into the orbit casing. Put the top of the orbit back on and screw it in snug, but not overly tight.