On any of the Chroma CTRL's 5 modes, you can select from the following flashing patterns. Bold indicates a never-before-seen flashing pattern.
1. Turn on your light and click to the mode you want to change the flashing pattern on.
2. Hold the button down until your light flashes blue, then let go of the button.
3. Scroll through flashing patterns by clicking one at a time.
4. When you find the flashing pattern you want to select, hold down the button for half a second, then let go.
5. The light will return to the mode with the selected flashing pattern.